: King Kong!  ( 1261 )

markem

• Administrator
  • : 2,128
Re: King Kong!
« #15 : March 12, 2017, 09:44:19 PM »
About thirty years ago I dreamed that I was standing at Stonehenge. The altar at the center of it. I had a Bowie knife that my father owned. I took the knife and began tapping it on the altar. A kind of harmonic sound began to resonate from the altar and then the altar slide to one side. Inside of the altar were a set of stone steps leading down into a chamber under Stonehenge. That was the early 1980s. In the 1990s they announced that they had done soundings at Stonehenge and had found that that was a chamber under the altar stone.  Scary....

At about the same time I dreamed that there was large chamber under the Sphinx too. There were rows of books in the chamber. In the early 1990s a famous psychic stated the same thing. Based upon what she had said they did soundings at the Sphinx and found there is, indeed a chamber under the Sphinx. They are trying to find the doorway but haven't found it yet.  Scary.....

Movie on TV presently is "Coach of the Year" staring William Conrad. The son of his daughter landed in jail and they decided to try him as an adult. So he gets to the prison and the guard starts coming on to him. I'm like "Uhhhhhhhh.....I'm not sure this is a movie I want to watch." But I'm just letting it run. Mr. Wild, Wild, West so far is not that great of an actor. I remember Kris saying he was very hard to get along with in making movies. Kid just met another kid who also came on to the son. They might as well just throw covers over themselves and jump up and down on the bed. :-P

markem

• Administrator
« #16 : March 12, 2017, 09:45:36 PM »
Watched "Coach Carter" with Denzil Washington. Very good. Now watching "Coach of the Year". So-so so far.

Mert

• Kenneth Edwards
  • : 420
« #17 : March 13, 2017, 01:15:33 AM »
that huge Volcano that explode  and destroy the island  and it people is believe to be the one that cause the Plagues on Egypt so Mose could free his people,
Funny thing about that the same thing happen on a much small scale last century,

the Propet was name Edgar Cayce " Sleep Propet"

markem

• Administrator
« #18 : March 13, 2017, 02:22:47 PM »
There is evidence of a meteorite that hit somewhere near the red sea. They think it is what parted the red sea. Funny how natural phenomena are written as biblical stories. They also expored the fact that every single faith on the planet has a Noah story. Even the American Indians have a story about building a giant canoe, putting two of every animal into it, and riding out the flood waters. Chinese have it, People of India have it, Africa has it, Jewish religion has it, anyone who was around at the time that it happened built an ark. All of the builders were mocked. Animals came by themselves. Two-by-two and took refuge in the ark. Strange that the animals would not fight over who would or would not go and the carnivores did not eat the others either. In all of the stories.

Also - what about all of the bodies they would have found after the water went down? No mention of that.  Probably the fish ate them. :-/

Watching "Conan-The Barbarian" and now "Conan - The Destroyer".  Very good. Love Grace Slick! :-)

Myth Dominion

• : 1,190
« #19 : March 14, 2017, 12:48:48 AM »
   There are a few stories where heroes or other people were given a heads up about the coming floods by fish men or gods and head for the mountains.  The Noah story is a lot like the Babylonian one as well.   Which reminds me that some of the plants and marine life that can be used to become immortal have sounded a lot like things people studying ways to stop or reverse aging.    I don't know if it is because they read the myths and just looked at things from the myths or if they found things through research that just happened to be the similar to ones in immortality myths. 

I remember about a decade ago a woman leading a team at a university in California thought they found something promising from a plant.  I had just read about a legends where a hero sought a golden flower that came from a sacred garden from near what is presumed to be a sunken city in western India -- or from some valley near Nepal (two different stories) and found an interview the researcher did where she mentioned it was a yellow flower that seemed promising in restoring teloremes (?) which they thought at the time held the key to stopping aging.  Coincidence maybe.  :)

markem

• Administrator
« #20 : March 14, 2017, 11:19:27 AM »
Actually, Telemerides are the answer to stop aging. As you probably know - every time a cell divides in the body a few of these flake off the end of the DNA chain. When they are all gone - the cell dies. Thus, if you think about it, eventually every cell in the body would die. Stem cells contain the entire the entire DNA sequence. That is why they can emulate anything. There is some kind of chemical that you can take that will begin making the Telemerides go back onto the DNA chain but it is very expensive. I saw, on TV, one application of this. A woman had a heart attack and they thought she was going to die. She paid the huge fee for the stuff to be injected into her heart. The next day she left the hospital completely cured. That was it. Nothing further was ever revealed or talked about. I believe that this is one of those things that the US government is keeping under wraps. After all, if no one ever died - who would want Social Security? What would you do about a 500 year old man? Those kinds of things. To the government - it would be a nightmare.

Several other things have come out and then been squashed. Like the fact that kitten born as part of the cloning project died a few days after they were born. Their bodies were as if they were twenty or thirty years old. Then another TV news brief where they had used the compound to reverse the Telemerides so they went back onto the DNA chain and the kittens were born normally. So they managed to clone them correctly.

Now you don't hear anything about cloning or reverse aging. I think it has more to do with wealthy merchants than it does about the US Government. If no one dies there is no profit to be made. If no one ages the cosmetic industry suffers. So it all comes down to making money. How much money is there to be made in being able to clone any organ? Regrow things? From a business standpoint if you can actually cure diabetes - what would happen to the pharmaceutical companies? They would lose all of those billions of dollars if all you had to do was to be injected with the right chemicals to fix it. No profit in that.

Mert

• Kenneth Edwards
« #21 : March 14, 2017, 02:32:35 PM »
it takes a lot of digging there lots of things to find

a good example would the Origin of Beowulf is from Noah Ark story.
also they was able to track the meteor that broke in half as it flew over the Alps and take out Sodom and Gomorrah. thanks to a Summarion sandstone tablet.

Crazy huh?

Myth Dominion

« #22 : March 14, 2017, 06:23:24 PM »
   someone else told me something about a chemical that did that to the heart as well.  He was involved in research with sea snakes. Their blood was injected into the heart and it immediately cleared out the blockages.   Maybe the same thing (a flower, turtle, and snake were the parts to one immortality potion...   maybe Gilgamesh's elixir as well. :)

Mert

• Kenneth Edwards
« #23 : March 18, 2017, 06:53:07 PM »
King Kong seen it and it was more gory then the others, lot more action in it, Kong does not fall in love with a Human female!!! Yeah Yeah!

they talk like this Kong is still really really young and still growing, reckon sitting the fight King Kong vs Godzilla.

alot more action not much story.

markem

• Administrator
« #24 : March 31, 2017, 06:18:32 PM »
Went to see "Ghost in the Shell". It is basically BladeRunner by just another name but it was also very good. I liked the special effects, the camera, lighting, and the acting. I would say to go see it.  Also coming soon - KING ARTHUR. Yes, yet another version of the classic tale with lots of special effects and other things. In fact, there are something like five new magical mystery tour movies coming out soon.  Don't know if they are anything good or not. :-/

Mert

• Kenneth Edwards
« #25 : May 10, 2017, 04:11:00 PM »
Not playing one seeing King Arthur a this point not sure if there any movies really worth watching..

markem

• Administrator
« #26 : May 10, 2017, 05:15:47 PM »
I am torn on seeing King Aurthor. It looks like a J.J.Abhrams "Let's throw in a lot of special effects, bombs, and other things" kind of movie which really is turning me off. But then I am not going to a lot of movies. A long time ago they proved that special effects do not make the movie. The story does. Still holds true today.

Myth Dominion

« #27 : May 10, 2017, 07:07:12 PM »
    It definitely doesn't look like it is going to have a drawbridge opening and asking 'What is the secret of the Grail....?  Whom does it serve...?" moment in it.     I have a feeling I will like Excalibur better than the newer version that they are putting out....  :)

markem

• Administrator
« #28 : May 10, 2017, 09:11:03 PM »
My problem is - each director wants to put their 'mark' on the film. To do something no one else has done. The problem is - as they go along - less and less is the actual story and more and more outlandish things are being done. Like "Let's have a five story tall Earth Elemental that would collapse under its own weight but our sword swinging hero cuts it in half with a single swing!" Just stupid.

Myth Dominion

« #29 : May 11, 2017, 01:20:32 AM »
   Especially when that mark makes the story unrecognizable.   :)