: Off to the hospital  ( 743 )

markem

• Administrator
  • : 2,128
Off to the hospital
« : June 05, 2017, 03:31:04 PM »
Starting last night and going through noon today I was screaming because my foot was shooting pain over and over again. I have finally found someone who can take care of our cats and dog so I am going in to the hospital tonight. I may be able to answer but it is more likely that they will have me doped up on pan medicine and I won't be able to do anything.

Just wanted you guys to know why I will not be getting on for a while.

Myth Dominion

• : 1,190
Re: Off to the hospital
« #1 : June 05, 2017, 04:14:46 PM »
Uh oh.   I hope that everything turns out okay and they get you fixed up.  Take care of yourself and get well soon. 

Mert

• Kenneth Edwards
  • : 420
« #2 : June 06, 2017, 12:55:35 PM »
Take all the time to heal up and get better!!
there only one Mark!.

markem

• Administrator
« #3 : June 26, 2017, 09:37:57 AM »
Well, my right foot was pretty badly off. It turns out that it had bone poisoning which had gotten in to the blood poisoning. Again, had to tell them that I had no money so Ben Taub took me in and I have been here ever since. First they put me on Morphine and I began to think the hospital was "Mafia Motel" and I wok up one night and though the "Magia Motel" was driving up people, taking them off to the left and killing them. Then they decided I was needed. They were giving me a gun and then havng me kill them with the gun. It was bad. I think I killed over two hundered people; I can[t remember all of the people I killed. Meanwhile doing the Michalle Jackson song about being ok. It was really doing the real kind of thing. One of the doctors got me taken off of the morphine.

Myth Dominion

« #4 : June 27, 2017, 08:27:00 PM »
    That definitely doesn't sound good.  I am glad to see that you are alert and alive.  Morphine is pretty strange like that -- it made Nory think she was floating out of her body trying to find me and my mentor from the museum kept seeing a black cat running around his room messing with him and was having his dead friend visit him American Werewolf in London style after a metro-car-motorcycle accident.   :)

Take it easy and get better. 

markem

• Administrator
« #5 : June 30, 2017, 04:21:06 PM »
Last thing today brought new from next door next thing small child very loud. Rhen they paid allored.

markem

• Administrator
« #6 : July 05, 2017, 05:35:36 PM »
Many. Get your leg cut off and wind up gettng drugs. Like Medical Morphine. Last night had that again. Woke up around 3:00PM until then I thought I'd was partially an elemental I tried to make my foot grow back. Very weird. :-/

Myth Dominion

« #7 : July 05, 2017, 07:51:05 PM »
    I am glad to see you are still fighting through everything even though the morphine is messing with your mind.  :)   Have they been having you work with a physical therapist yet or are they still waiting for everything to heal up?   

markem

• Administrator
« #8 : July 08, 2017, 09:37:14 AM »
Well, even though you might feel badly you may still have to get up this hour and then go work out with your arms and then work on your legs. Then some mind stuff which makes you just have a lot of fun.

Someone is going to bring some toenail clippers. Very hard to clip your toenails. :-)

Got a new roommate. Used to be Marc Anthony. Now a Mr. Peters. :-)

Myth Dominion

« #9 : July 08, 2017, 04:45:58 PM »
      Physical therapy and hospital exercise is always fun.   :)   Especially the spirometer/breathing deal.

I hope that any room mates that that you get aren't too crazy.   My friend and mentor from the museum was in Ben Taub once after he was in a car-bus-motorcycle accident (he was one of the people on the motorcycle).   Even though he was bloody and seriously injured by the accident with fractured bones in his leg and hip and the like -- his biggest concern involved certain parts of his anatomy that swelled to the size of grapefruits that he kept trying to get everyone (doctors, staff, other patients...) to look at to see if it was normal or would get better.   :)    Definitely not the kind of roommate you'd want -- especially if visitors were coming around....  ;)

- Myth Dominion -

markem

• Administrator
« #10 : July 09, 2017, 10:10:40 AM »
Nothing like that. Instead, everyone wants to know when he will go take a dump. :-)

Myth Dominion

« #11 : July 09, 2017, 10:55:24 AM »
That's almost as bad.  :)

Mert

• Kenneth Edwards
« #12 : July 09, 2017, 02:07:12 PM »
 :o 8)

markem

• Administrator
« #13 : July 26, 2017, 11:15:15 PM »
I have been sick (off and on). It has been taking its toll with me. I hope everyone else has been ok. Hoping to answer soon. :-)

Mert

• Kenneth Edwards
« #14 : July 27, 2017, 02:39:24 PM »
Life is good . Just focus on getting a good recovery.